Chef Tara Reeves is a a classically trained chef with over 2 decades of experience in the food industry. She is also a Registered Holistic Nutritionist whose goals focus on meeting her clients’ health goals through a whole foods approach.
Make sure to check out her Instagram for a wide variety of healthy and delicious plant-based recipes. Her website offers more details about her teachings; such as her 21 Day Plant Based Clean Eating Program as well as various meal plans and infomation on healthy eating.
This Phyllo Wrapped Baked Feta recipe is the perfect combination of salty and sweet – and who can turn down a warm Phyllo-wrapped anything?!
Check out the recipe below & tag us if you try it out!
Phyllo Wrapped Baked Feta
2 sheets Phyllo
1 – 180g package Fresh Start Fauxmage Baked Feta
2 tbsp Olive oil
1 tbsp Sesame seeds
2 tbsp Honey or vegan Hunni
- Pat cheese dry with paper towel to remove any moisture
- Lay first sheet of phyllo on a flat surface, brush with olive oil, place second phyllo layer on top and brush with olive oil.
- Carefully place cheese in the center of the phyllo sheets, fold like a parcel, starting with the short end of the phyllo.
- Once completely wrapped, place fold side down on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Brush with remaining olive oil
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds
- Bake 30 minutes at 350F, or until golden brown and cheese has softened.
- Drizzle with honey or your fav vegan hunni
- Serve & enjoy!