Grilled Vegetables with Creamy Herb Dressing
Yield 1 ½ cups
- 1 container Creamy Herb Fauxmage
- ½ cup vegan mayo
- ¼ cup plant milk
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp flaked kosher salt
- ⅛ tsp pepper
1. Add all ingredients to a food processor and blitz to combine, scraping down sides as needed until everything is creamy & smooth.
2. Serve right away with grilled or fresh veggies for dipping.
3. If making ahead of time, store in the refrigerator. When ready to serve, the dressing may have solidified a bit and need 10 seconds in the microwave and a stir to bring it to room temp.
Toss your favourite veggies in a bit of vegetable oil with a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Grill on a charcoal grill or in a grill pan in batches until tender. Veggies are best served hot or at room temperature. Serve creamy herb dressing on the side.
Suggested Veggies for Grilling:
- 12 baby potatoes, boiled, cooled and cut in half
- 1-pint mushrooms, halved
- 6 radishes, thickly sliced
- ½ bunch asparagus, woody ends trimmed
- 1 fennel, cut in half and then into wedges
- 8 sweet baby peppers halved & seeds removed, or 2 – 3 large peppers in thick slices or chunks
- 1-pint cherry tomatoes, left whole